This web page is about FreeMind for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. More info about the program FreeMind can be seen at A way to uninstall FreeMind from your computerhttp://freemind.sourceforge.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeMind folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeMind is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeMind\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeMind.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 89.50 KB (91648 bytes) on disk.
FreeMind contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.45 MB (1517414
bytes) on disk.
- FreeMind.exe (89.50 KB)
- FreeMind32.exe (210.34 KB)
- FreeMind64.exe (480.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
If you are manually uninstalling FreeMind we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Some computer users want to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase FreeMind is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeMind from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeMind or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeMind". The FreeMind app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeMind in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeMind, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeMind:
- The web site of the application is: http://freemind.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeMind\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeMind.
8. After removing FreeMind, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeMind which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeMind with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130