FreeMi UPnP Media Server
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server from your systemStéphane Mitermite
. Check out here
for more information on Stéphane Mitermite. FreeMi UPnP Media Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeMi UPnP Media Server directory, depending on the user's option. FreeMi UPnP Media Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeMi UPnP Media Server\Uninstall.exe. FreeMi UPnP Media Server.exe is the FreeMi UPnP Media Server's primary executable file and it takes circa 273.00 KB (279552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeMi UPnP Media Server. They occupy 340.90 KB (349077
bytes) on disk.
- FreeMi UPnP Media Server.exe (273.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.90 KB)
This page is about FreeMi UPnP Media Server version 2.0.10
alone. For other FreeMi UPnP Media Server versions please click below:
FreeMi UPnP Media Server is a program offered by Stéphane Mitermite. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FreeMi UPnP Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeMi UPnP Media Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeMi UPnP Media Server". If it exists on your system the FreeMi UPnP Media Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeMi UPnP Media Server in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeMi UPnP Media Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server.
8. After removing FreeMi UPnP Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeMi UPnP Media Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeMi UPnP Media Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server by Stéphane Mitermite from your PC, we are not saying that FreeMi UPnP Media Server by Stéphane Mitermite is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:38:58.520