FreeMi UPnP Media Server
This page is about FreeMi UPnP Media Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server from your computerStéphane Mitermite
. Further information on Stéphane Mitermite can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\FreeMi UPnP Media Server folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeMi UPnP Media Server\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FreeMi UPnP Media Server.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 217.00 KB (222208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeMi UPnP Media Server. They occupy 353.51 KB (361990
bytes) on disk.
- FreeMi UPnP Media Server.exe (217.00 KB)
- FreeMi.WindowsService.exe (70.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.51 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeMi UPnP Media Server version 2.0.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of FreeMi UPnP Media Server:
FreeMi UPnP Media Server is a program by Stéphane Mitermite. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove FreeMi UPnP Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FreeMi UPnP Media Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeMi UPnP Media Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeMi UPnP Media Server". If it is installed on your PC the FreeMi UPnP Media Server application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreeMi UPnP Media Server in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeMi UPnP Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeMi UPnP Media Server.
8. After removing FreeMi UPnP Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeMi UPnP Media Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeMi UPnP Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeMi UPnP Media Server by Stéphane Mitermite from your PC, we are not saying that FreeMi UPnP Media Server by Stéphane Mitermite is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeMi UPnP Media Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:19:36.637