You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeFixer Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer Pro from your PCKephyr
. You can find out more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. FreeFixer Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer Pro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FreeFixer Pro is "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer Pro\uninstall.exe". freefixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.83 MB (4017152 bytes) on disk.
FreeFixer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 3.90 MB (4084391
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.16 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This info is about FreeFixer Pro version 1.07
only. For other FreeFixer Pro versions please click below:
FreeFixer Pro is an application released by the software company Kephyr. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FreeFixer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer Pro". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFixer Pro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeFixer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer Pro.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer Pro by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer Pro by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFixer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:28:47.620