This page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. Open here
for more info on Kephyr. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). FreeFixer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's main executable file and it takes circa 4.16 MB (4362752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeFixer. They take about 4.22 MB (4429972
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (4.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This data is about FreeFixer version 1.12
alone. For more FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling FreeFixer we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FreeFixer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FreeFixer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\FreeFixer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\freefixer.exe
- C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\system\donate.gif
FreeFixer is a program released by Kephyr. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeFixer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:13:58.517