This info is about FreeFileSync 6.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4 from your PCZenju
. More information on Zenju can be seen here
. FreeFileSync 6.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing FreeFileSync 6.4 is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. FreeFileSync.exe is the FreeFileSync 6.4's main executable file and it takes around 549.19 KB (562368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeFileSync 6.4. They take 30.50 MB (31983926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (549.19 KB)
- RealtimeSync.exe (336.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.18 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (9.75 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (7.81 MB)
- RealtimeSync_Win32.exe (7.01 MB)
- RealtimeSync_x64.exe (4.96 MB)
The current web page applies to FreeFileSync 6.4 version 6.4
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove FreeFileSync 6.4 from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\FreeFileSync.exe
FreeFileSync 6.4 is a program marketed by the software company Zenju. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove FreeFileSync 6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeFileSync 6.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 6.4". If it exists on your system the FreeFileSync 6.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click FreeFileSync 6.4 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFileSync 6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4.
8. After removing FreeFileSync 6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFileSync 6.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFileSync 6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4 by Zenju from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFileSync 6.4 by Zenju is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:57:27.730