FreeFileSync 6.12 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.12 from your systemwww.FreeFileSync.org
. Go over here
for more info on www.FreeFileSync.org. More information about the software FreeFileSync 6.12 can be seen at http://www.freefilesync.org
. FreeFileSync 6.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing FreeFileSync 6.12 is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FreeFileSync.exe is the FreeFileSync 6.12's primary executable file and it takes approximately 869.20 KB (890056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeFileSync 6.12. They occupy about 33.27 MB (34881912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (869.20 KB)
- RealtimeSync.exe (656.20 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (10.32 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (7.83 MB)
- RealtimeSync_Win32.exe (7.52 MB)
- RealtimeSync_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about FreeFileSync 6.12 version 6.12
FreeFileSync 6.12 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
FreeFileSync 6.12 is a program marketed by the software company www.FreeFileSync.org. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove FreeFileSync 6.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeFileSync 6.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFileSync 6.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 6.12". The FreeFileSync 6.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeFileSync 6.12 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeFileSync 6.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeFileSync 6.12:
- The software company is: http://www.freefilesync.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFileSync 6.12.
8. After removing FreeFileSync 6.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeFileSync 6.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFileSync 6.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.12 by www.FreeFileSync.org from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFileSync 6.12 by www.FreeFileSync.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:57:37.583