This info is about FreeDiams,0.9.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall FreeDiams,0.9.0 from your computerLe projet FreeMedForms
. More information about Le projet FreeMedForms can be seen here
. Further information about FreeDiams,0.9.0 can be seen at http://www.freemedforms.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDiams folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove FreeDiams,0.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDiams\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named freediams.exe and occupies 89.50 KB (91648 bytes).
FreeDiams,0.9.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.24 MB (1296213
bytes) on disk.
- freediams.exe (89.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0
FreeDiams,0.9.0 is an application by Le projet FreeMedForms. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove FreeDiams,0.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeDiams,0.9.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeDiams,0.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeDiams,0.9.0". The FreeDiams,0.9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeDiams,0.9.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeDiams,0.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeDiams,0.9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freemedforms.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDiams\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeDiams,0.9.0.
8. After removing FreeDiams,0.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeDiams,0.9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeDiams,0.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeDiams,0.9.0 by Le projet FreeMedForms from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeDiams,0.9.0 by Le projet FreeMedForms is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeDiams,0.9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 13:11:17.167