This page is about FreeApps for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeApps from your computerVTools
. Open here
for more information on VTools. Detailed information about FreeApps can be seen at http://www.freenew.net/
. FreeApps is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeApps folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeApps\FreeApps.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove FreeApps. FreeApps's primary file takes about 795.41 KB (814496 bytes) and its name is FreeApps.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeApps. They occupy 795.41 KB (814496
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FreeApps version 1.4.1
only. You can find below a few links to other FreeApps releases:
FreeApps is a program marketed by the software company VTools. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove FreeApps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FreeApps from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeApps or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeApps". If it is installed on your PC the FreeApps application will be found automatically. When you click FreeApps in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeApps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeApps:
- The publisher is: http://www.freenew.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeApps\FreeApps.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeApps.
8. After uninstalling FreeApps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FreeApps that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeApps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeApps by VTools from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeApps by VTools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeApps supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:50:40.647