Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305
This info is about Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 from your PCHOW Inc.
. Open here
for more details on HOW Inc.. You can get more details about Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 at http://howincorporated.com
. Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305. The application's main executable file has a size of 821.00 KB (840704 bytes) on disk and is called FreeYouTubeDownloader.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305. They take about 53.53 MB (56132085
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (27.17 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (23.48 MB)
- FreeYouTubeDownloader.exe (821.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (833.00 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.vshost.exe (21.95 KB)
The current page applies to Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 version 4.0.305
When planning to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zealot Software\YouTube Downloader & Converter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free YouTube Downloader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zealot Software\YouTube Downloader & Converter\youtubedownload.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Free YouTube Downloader
Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 is a program released by the software company HOW Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305". If it is installed on your PC the Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305:
- The web site of the program is: http://howincorporated.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305.
8. After uninstalling Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 by HOW Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 by HOW Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free YouTube Downloader 4.0.305 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:04:21.520