Free Web TV Ver:2.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2 from your systemwww.freewebtvlive.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on www.freewebtvlive.com. More information about the software Free Web TV Ver:2.2 can be seen at http://www.freewebtvlive.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\freewebtv folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\freewebtv\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free Web TV Ver:2.2. webtv.exe is the Free Web TV Ver:2.2's primary executable file and it takes about 621.00 KB (635904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free Web TV Ver:2.2. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2130098
bytes) on disk.
- ltvsrv.exe (709.98 KB)
- recorder.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.19 KB)
- webtv.exe (621.00 KB)
The current page applies to Free Web TV Ver:2.2 version 2.2
Free Web TV Ver:2.2 is an application marketed by the software company www.freewebtvlive.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Free Web TV Ver:2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Web TV Ver:2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Web TV Ver:2.2". The Free Web TV Ver:2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Web TV Ver:2.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Web TV Ver:2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Web TV Ver:2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freewebtvlive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\freewebtv\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2.
8. After removing Free Web TV Ver:2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Web TV Ver:2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Web TV Ver:2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2 by www.freewebtvlive.com from your computer, we are not saying that Free Web TV Ver:2.2 by www.freewebtvlive.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Web TV Ver:2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:21:42.967