Free Viewer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Viewer from your systemBlue Labs, LLC
. Further information on Blue Labs, LLC can be found here
. More details about Free Viewer can be found at http://www.freeviewer.com
. Usually the Free Viewer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Free Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Free Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FreeViewer.exe and its approximative size is 6.35 MB (6655488 bytes).
Free Viewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 20.33 MB (21313691
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dcraw.exe (764.50 KB)
- FreeViewer.exe (6.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- frhed.exe (96.50 KB)
- ngen.exe (155.82 KB)
- ngen.exe (95.32 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- install_flash_player_ax.exe (2.74 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- wpd2html.exe (200.74 KB)
- wpd2text.exe (198.93 KB)
- wps2html.exe (126.00 KB)
- XNResourceEditor.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of Free Viewer. For other Free Viewer versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Free Viewer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Free Viewer:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Event Viewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\de-DE\ImagingDevices.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\de-DE\PhotoAcq.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\de-DE\PhotoViewer.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\ImagingDevices.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\ImagingEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoAcq.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoBase.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoViewer.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Event Viewer\RecentViews
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Event Viewer\Settings.Xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer\Hintergrundbild der Windows-Fotoanzeige.jpg
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Free Viewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.ms-visio.viewer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\PowerPoint Viewer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor\ScanSettings\MS Office History\MS Office 2003\Snapshot Viewer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor\ScanSettings\Multimedia History\ACDSee 3.x - 9.x, Pro\Last open folder in viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Event Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer
Free Viewer is an application by Blue Labs, LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Free Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Free Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Viewer". If it exists on your system the Free Viewer app will be found automatically. When you click Free Viewer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freeviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Viewer.
8. After removing Free Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Viewer by Blue Labs, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Viewer by Blue Labs, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:17:21.750