Free Video to Flash Converter
Free Video to Flash Converter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Free Video to Flash Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. Further information on Digital Wave Ltd can be seen here
. More details about the software Free Video to Flash Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Video to Flash Converter program is found in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Free Video to Flash Converter is C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoToFlashConverter. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named FreeVideoToFlashConverter.exe and it has a size of 2.65 MB (2777064 bytes).
Free Video to Flash Converter contains of the executables below. They take 4.03 MB (4229351
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- FreeVideoToFlashConverter.exe (2.65 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (126.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Free Video to Flash Converter version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Video to Flash Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free Video to Flash Converter is an application offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Free Video to Flash Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free Video to Flash Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Video to Flash Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Video to Flash Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Video to Flash Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Video to Flash Converter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Video to Flash Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Video to Flash Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoToFlashConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Video to Flash Converter.
8. After removing Free Video to Flash Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video to Flash Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Video to Flash Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Video to Flash Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Video to Flash Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Video to Flash Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 09:36:56.800