Free Video Editor
You can find below details on how to uninstall Free Video Editor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Free Video Editor from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can find out more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more details about Free Video Editor on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Free Video Editor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's decision. Free Video Editor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoEditor. The program's main executable file is titled FreeVideoEditor.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1718632 bytes).
Free Video Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 43.12 MB (45219232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins005.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.73 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.64 MB)
- FreeVideoToDVDConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (5.69 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
This data is about Free Video Editor version 22.214.171.1246
only. Click on the links below for other Free Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Free Video Editor is an application marketed by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Free Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Video Editor". The Free Video Editor app will be found very quickly. After you select Free Video Editor in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoEditor
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Free Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Video Editor by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Video Editor by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:08:38.590