Free Studio version 188.8.131.523
You can find on this page details on how to remove Free Studio version 184.108.40.2063 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Free Studio version 220.127.116.113 from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can read more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Studio version 18.104.22.1683 on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s page. Usually the Free Studio version 22.214.171.1243 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Free Studio version 126.96.36.1993 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Free Studio version 188.8.131.523's primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1224840 bytes) and its name is Free3DPhotoMaker.exe.
Free Studio version 184.108.40.2063 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 120.13 MB (125969399
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Free3DPhotoMaker.exe (1.17 MB)
- Free3DVideoMaker.exe (1.65 MB)
- FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe (1.86 MB)
- FreeAudioCDBurner.exe (1.42 MB)
- FreeAudioCDToMP3Converter.exe (1.85 MB)
- FreeAudioDub.exe (2.00 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.36 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.28 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.48 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.56 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.65 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebook.exe (11.52 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebookStub.exe (523.13 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.50 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (2.11 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.15 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe (2.11 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPodConverter.exe (2.11 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (2.11 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (1.60 MB)
This web page is about Free Studio version 220.127.116.113 version 18.104.22.1683
Free Studio version 22.214.171.1243 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Studio version 126.96.36.1993:
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio\Free 3D Photo Maker\3danaglyph.dll
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio\Free 3D Photo Maker\cv210.dll
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio\Free 3D Photo Maker\cxcore210.dll
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\Free Studio\Free 3D Photo Maker\de-DE\DVDVideoSoft.AppFx.resources.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Free Studio version 188.8.131.523 is a program offered by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Free Studio version 184.108.40.2063 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free Studio version 220.127.116.113 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Studio version 18.104.22.1683 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Studio version 22.214.171.1243". If it exists on your system the Free Studio version 126.96.36.1993 application will be found very quickly. When you click Free Studio version 188.8.131.523 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Studio version 184.108.40.2063, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Studio version 220.127.116.113:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Studio version 18.104.22.1683.
8. After uninstalling Free Studio version 22.214.171.1243, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Studio version 126.96.36.1993 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Studio version 188.8.131.523 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Studio version 184.108.40.2063 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Studio version 220.127.116.113 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Studio version 18.104.22.1683 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 11:41:54.850