Free Studio version 2013
Free Studio version 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Free Studio version 2013 from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More information about DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be read here
. Further information about Free Studio version 2013 can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Free Studio version 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Free3DPhotoMaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.09 MB (1143944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free Studio version 2013. They occupy about 112.38 MB (117834320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- Free3DPhotoMaker.exe (1.09 MB)
- Free3DVideoMaker.exe (1.57 MB)
- FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe (1.89 MB)
- FreeAudioCDBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeAudioCDToMP3Converter.exe (1.85 MB)
- FreeAudioDub.exe (2.00 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.31 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.50 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.50 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.59 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebook.exe (1.75 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebookStub.exe (525.13 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.52 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.46 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (2.28 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.42 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe (2.29 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPodConverter.exe (2.29 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (2.38 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of Free Studio version 2013. You can find here a few links to other Free Studio version 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
Free Studio version 2013 is a program by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Free Studio version 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Studio version 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Studio version 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Studio version 2013". The Free Studio version 2013 program will be found very quickly. After you click Free Studio version 2013 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Studio version 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Studio version 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Studio version 2013.
8. After removing Free Studio version 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Studio version 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Studio version 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Studio version 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:02:19.797