Free Studio version 2013
Free Studio version 2013 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Studio version 2013 from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. Further information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more information about Free Studio version 2013 on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Usually the Free Studio version 2013 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Free Studio version 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe is the Free Studio version 2013's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.88 MB (1976456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Free Studio version 2013. They occupy about 111.92 MB (117356112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- Free3DPhotoMaker.exe (1.09 MB)
- Free3DVideoMaker.exe (1.56 MB)
- FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe (1.88 MB)
- FreeAudioCDBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeAudioCDToMP3Converter.exe (1.85 MB)
- FreeAudioDub.exe (2.00 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.31 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.49 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.50 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.58 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebook.exe (1.74 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebookStub.exe (525.13 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.51 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.45 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (2.26 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.40 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe (2.26 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPodConverter.exe (2.26 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (2.36 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (1.58 MB)
This page is about Free Studio version 2013 version 22.214.171.1245
only. For more Free Studio version 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Studio version 2013 is a program by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Free Studio version 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Free Studio version 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Studio version 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Studio version 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Free Studio version 2013 program will be found automatically. When you click Free Studio version 2013 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Studio version 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Studio version 2013:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Studio version 2013.
8. After removing Free Studio version 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Studio version 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Studio version 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Studio version 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:00:37.860