You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Free Spin is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, depending on the user's decision. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Free Spin contains of the executables below. They take 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Free Spin version 17.06.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Free Spin:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Spin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin app will be found automatically. After you select Free Spin in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:58:22.227