Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 from your computerAceLogix
. Go over here
where you can read more on AceLogix. Click on http://www.acelogix.com
to get more facts about Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 on AceLogix's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AceLogix\Free Ram Optimizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AceLogix\Free Ram Optimizer\unins000.exe. fro.exe is the Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0. They occupy about 130.20 KB (133323
bytes) on disk.
- fro.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.20 KB)
This web page is about Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Ram Optimizer XP_is1
Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 is an application marketed by AceLogix. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0". If it exists on your system the Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.acelogix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AceLogix\Free Ram Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0.
8. After removing Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 by AceLogix from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 by AceLogix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Ram Optimizer XP 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:23:12.090