Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1
Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 from your computerFreePhotoRecovery Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FreePhotoRecovery Co., Ltd.. Further information about Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 can be found at http://www.free-photo-recovery.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Photo Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Photo Recovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 400.14 KB (409744 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreePhotoRecovery.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1. They take about 1.08 MB (1127729
bytes) on disk.
- FreePhotoRecovery.exe (400.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 version 7.1.1
Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 is a program by FreePhotoRecovery Co., Ltd.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free-photo-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Photo Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1.
8. After removing Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 by FreePhotoRecovery Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 by FreePhotoRecovery Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Photo Recovery 7.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:19:07.507