Free PDF Editor
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Free PDF Editor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free PDF Editor from your PCDocumalis
. You can read more on Documalis or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.documalis.com
if you want to read more on Free PDF Editor on Documalis's page. Usually the Free PDF Editor program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Documalis\Free PDF Editor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Free PDF Editor's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Documalis\Free PDF Editor\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Documalis\Free PDF Editor\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Free PDF Editor's primary file takes around 7.84 MB (8217600 bytes) and its name is PDFEditor.exe.
Free PDF Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.39 MB (8797696
bytes) on disk.
- PDFEditor.exe (7.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
This data is about Free PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Free PDF Editor:
Free PDF Editor is a program released by the software company Documalis. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Free PDF Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Free PDF Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free PDF Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Free PDF Editor". If it exists on your system the Free PDF Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free PDF Editor in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free PDF Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free PDF Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.documalis.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Documalis\Free PDF Editor\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Documalis\Free PDF Editor\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free PDF Editor.
8. After removing Free PDF Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free PDF Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free PDF Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free PDF Editor by Documalis from your PC, we are not saying that Free PDF Editor by Documalis is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free PDF Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 09:56:41.303