Free Online Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Free Online Converter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Online Converter from your systemFree Online Converter
. Further information on Free Online Converter can be seen here
. Please open http://www.free-online-converter.com
if you want to read more on Free Online Converter on Free Online Converter's website. Free Online Converter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Online Converter directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Free Online Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Online Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called FreeOnlineConverter.exe and its approximative size is 12.32 MB (12921856 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Free Online Converter. They occupy about 12.44 MB (13047010
bytes) on disk.
- FreeOnlineConverter.exe (12.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (122.22 KB)
The current page applies to Free Online Converter version 1.0
Free Online Converter is a program offered by Free Online Converter. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Free Online Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Free Online Converter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Online Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Online Converter". The Free Online Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Online Converter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Online Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Online Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.free-online-converter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Online Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Online Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Online Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Online Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Online Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Online Converter by Free Online Converter from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Online Converter by Free Online Converter is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Online Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 16:38:31.813