Free Media Player 6.6.6
Free Media Player 6.6.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Free Media Player 6.6.6 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. You can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio or check for application updates here
. Free Media Player 6.6.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Free Media Player folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Free Media Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free Media Player 6.6.6. The program's main executable file is called Free Media Player.exe and occupies 506.24 KB (518392 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Free Media Player 6.6.6. They occupy about 2.70 MB (2829528
bytes) on disk.
- assoSettings.exe (25.74 KB)
- Free Media Player.exe (506.24 KB)
- sonderangebot.exe (52.74 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.94 MB)
This web page is about Free Media Player 6.6.6 version 6.6.6
Free Media Player 6.6.6 is an application marketed by the software company Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Free Media Player 6.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Media Player 6.6.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Media Player 6.6.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Media Player 6.6.6". If it exists on your system the Free Media Player 6.6.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Media Player 6.6.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Media Player 6.6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Media Player 6.6.6.
8. After removing Free Media Player 6.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Media Player 6.6.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Media Player 6.6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Media Player 6.6.6 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Free Media Player 6.6.6 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Media Player 6.6.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:09:28.867