Free Malware Removal Tool
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Free Malware Removal Tool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Free Malware Removal Tool from your computerFreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com
. More info about FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com can be seen here
. You can get more details about Free Malware Removal Tool at FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com
. Usually the Free Malware Removal Tool program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Free Malware Removal Tool directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Free Malware Removal Tool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free Malware Removal Tool. FMRT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.47 MB (3641720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Free Malware Removal Tool. They occupy about 5.03 MB (5272680
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (266.37 KB)
- FMRT.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This page is about Free Malware Removal Tool version 188.8.131.52183
only. Click on the links below for other Free Malware Removal Tool versions:
Free Malware Removal Tool is an application released by FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Free Malware Removal Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Malware Removal Tool from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Malware Removal Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Malware Removal Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Free Malware Removal Tool app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free Malware Removal Tool in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Malware Removal Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Malware Removal Tool:
- The web site of the application is: FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Malware Removal Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Malware Removal Tool.
8. After uninstalling Free Malware Removal Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Malware Removal Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Malware Removal Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Malware Removal Tool by FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Malware Removal Tool by FreeMalwareRemovalTool.Com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Malware Removal Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 11:39:41.527