This page is about Free MP4 Player 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Youtube Music Downloader. Open here for more info on Youtube Music Downloader. You can read more about related to Free MP4 Player 2 at http://www.youtubemusicdownloader.com/. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Free MP4 Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Free MP4 Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free MP4 Player 2. The program's main executable file has a size of 404.00 KB (413696 bytes) on disk and is called FreeMP4Player.exe.
Free MP4 Player 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.16 MB (1218906 bytes) on disk.
FreeMP4Player.exe (404.00 KB)
unins000.exe (786.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Free MP4 Player 2 version 42 only.
When you're planning to uninstall Free MP4 Player 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
Folders left behind when you uninstall Free MP4 Player 2:
How to delete Free MP4 Player 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Free MP4 Player 2 is an application offered by Youtube Music Downloader. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Free MP4 Player 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free MP4 Player 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free MP4 Player 2". If it is installed on your PC the Free MP4 Player 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free MP4 Player 2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free MP4 Player 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free MP4 Player 2:
The web site of the application is: http://www.youtubemusicdownloader.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free MP4 Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free MP4 Player 2.
8. After uninstalling Free MP4 Player 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free MP4 Player 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free MP4 Player 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free MP4 Player 2 by Youtube Music Downloader from your PC, we are not saying that Free MP4 Player 2 by Youtube Music Downloader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free MP4 Player 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.