Free Internet TV v3.8
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Free Internet TV v3.8 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Internet TV v3.8 from your PCHolersoft
. You can read more on Holersoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.holersoft.net
if you want to read more on Free Internet TV v3.8 on Holersoft's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Internet TV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Free Internet TV v3.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Internet TV\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1187840 bytes) on disk and is titled InternetTV.exe.
The executables below are part of Free Internet TV v3.8. They take about 2.32 MB (2429385
bytes) on disk.
- InternetTV.exe (1.13 MB)
- tester.exe (582.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (630.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Free Internet TV v3.8 version 3.8
Free Internet TV v3.8 is an application by Holersoft. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Free Internet TV v3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Internet TV v3.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Internet TV v3.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Internet TV v3.8". If it exists on your system the Free Internet TV v3.8 program will be found automatically. After you click Free Internet TV v3.8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Internet TV v3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Internet TV v3.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.holersoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Internet TV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Internet TV v3.8.
8. After uninstalling Free Internet TV v3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Internet TV v3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Internet TV v3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Internet TV v3.8 by Holersoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Internet TV v3.8 by Holersoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Internet TV v3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-27 17:26:10.753