Free Internet Eraser 2.30
Free Internet Eraser 2.30 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Free Internet Eraser 2.30 from your PCPrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.
. More information on PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Free Internet Eraser 2.30 at http://www.privacyeraser.com
. Free Internet Eraser 2.30 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Free Internet Eraser folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Free Internet Eraser 2.30 is C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Free Internet Eraser\unins000.exe. InternetEraser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 525.50 KB (538112 bytes) on disk.
Free Internet Eraser 2.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1221977
bytes) on disk.
- InternetEraser.exe (525.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of Free Internet Eraser 2.30.
Free Internet Eraser 2.30 is an application by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Free Internet Eraser 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Internet Eraser 2.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Internet Eraser 2.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Internet Eraser 2.30". The Free Internet Eraser 2.30 app will be found very quickly. After you click Free Internet Eraser 2.30 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Internet Eraser 2.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Internet Eraser 2.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privacyeraser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Free Internet Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Internet Eraser 2.30.
8. After uninstalling Free Internet Eraser 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Internet Eraser 2.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Internet Eraser 2.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Internet Eraser 2.30 by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Internet Eraser 2.30 by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Internet Eraser 2.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:52:49.047