Free File Shredder 7.9.2
Free File Shredder 7.9.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.2 from your systemFreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about Free File Shredder 7.9.2 can be seen at http://www.file-shredder.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Free File Shredder 7.9.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe. Free File Shredder 7.9.2's primary file takes around 1.44 MB (1508640 bytes) and its name is FreeFileShredder.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Free File Shredder 7.9.2. They take about 6.46 MB (6778550
bytes) on disk.
- FreeFileShredder.exe (1.44 MB)
- goup.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9.2
of Free File Shredder 7.9.2.
Free File Shredder 7.9.2 is an application marketed by the software company FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Free File Shredder 7.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free File Shredder 7.9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free File Shredder 7.9.2". If it exists on your system the Free File Shredder 7.9.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Free File Shredder 7.9.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free File Shredder 7.9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free File Shredder 7.9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.file-shredder.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Free File Shredder 7.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free File Shredder 7.9.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free File Shredder 7.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.2 by FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Free File Shredder 7.9.2 by FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 15:29:40.707