Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1
Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 from your computerFree File Opener, LLC
. Additional info about Free File Opener, LLC can be read here
. More details about the app Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 can be seen at http://www.freefileopener.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Opener folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Opener\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1's main file takes around 11.58 MB (12147544 bytes) and is called FreeFileOpener.exe.
Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.83 MB (13457526
bytes) on disk.
- BeforeUninstall.exe (488.50 KB)
- FreeFileOpener.exe (11.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (790.78 KB)
This web page is about Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 version 2011.7.0.1
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1:
- C:\Program Files\Free File Opener
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free File Opener
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free File Opener
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Free File Opener
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Free File Opener\FreeFileOpener.exe
- C:\Program Files\Free File Opener\gdimgplug.dll
- C:\Program Files\Free File Opener\gdpicturepro5.ocx
- C:\Program Files\Free File Opener\LibAV\avcodec-52.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Free File Opener
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free File Opener_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Free File Opener\command\
Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 is a program marketed by Free File Opener, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1". The Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.freefileopener.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Opener\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 by Free File Opener, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 by Free File Opener, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free File Opener v2011.7.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:12:52.847