Free Download Manager
Free Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Download Manager from your systemFreeDownloadManager.ORG
. More information on FreeDownloadManager.ORG can be found here
. More details about the software Free Download Manager can be seen at http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
. Usually the Free Download Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Free Download Manager is C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fdm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.19 MB (8591872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Free Download Manager. They occupy about 11.65 MB (12217033
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browsernativehost.exe (734.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (108.50 KB)
- fdm.exe (8.19 MB)
- fdmnativehost-chrome.exe (292.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updatehelper.exe (123.50 KB)
- wincomserver.exe (468.00 KB)
- winwfpmonitor.exe (644.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of Free Download Manager. Click on the links below for other Free Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Free Download Manager from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Free Download Manager from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free Download Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Download Manager
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\bearer\qgenericbearer.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\bearer\qnativewifibearer.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\browsernativehost.exe
- C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\common.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager
Free Download Manager is a program released by FreeDownloadManager.ORG. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Free Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Free Download Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Free Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Download Manager.
8. After removing Free Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Download Manager by FreeDownloadManager.ORG from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Download Manager by FreeDownloadManager.ORG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:21:43.287