Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1
Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 from your computerFreeDownloadManager.ORG
. More information on FreeDownloadManager.ORG can be seen here
. More info about the application Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 can be found at http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
. Usually the Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1. Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1's primary file takes around 3.62 MB (3797039 bytes) and is called fdm.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1. They take about 4.43 MB (4647245
bytes) on disk.
- etasks.exe (42.50 KB)
- fdm.exe (3.62 MB)
- fdmwi.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (38.00 KB)
The current page applies to Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 version 3.71
Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 is a program released by the software company FreeDownloadManager.ORG. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1". If it is installed on your PC the Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 application will be found automatically. After you select Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1:
- The publisher is: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1.
8. After removing Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 by FreeDownloadManager.ORG from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 by FreeDownloadManager.ORG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Download Manager 3.7 RC1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:34:39.343