Free Download Manager 3.5 RC
Free Download Manager 3.5 RC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Free Download Manager 3.5 RC from your PCFreeDownloadManager.ORG
. More info about FreeDownloadManager.ORG can be read here
. Click on http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
to get more facts about Free Download Manager 3.5 RC on FreeDownloadManager.ORG's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Free Download Manager 3.5 RC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe. Free Download Manager 3.5 RC's main file takes around 3.62 MB (3797039 bytes) and its name is fdm.exe.
Free Download Manager 3.5 RC is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.43 MB (4647245
bytes) on disk:
- etasks.exe (42.50 KB)
- fdm.exe (3.62 MB)
- fdmwi.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (38.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Free Download Manager 3.5 RC.
Free Download Manager 3.5 RC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Additional registry values that you should remove:
Free Download Manager 3.5 RC is a program by FreeDownloadManager.ORG. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Free Download Manager 3.5 RC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Free Download Manager 3.5 RC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Download Manager 3.5 RC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Download Manager 3.5 RC". If it exists on your system the Free Download Manager 3.5 RC application will be found very quickly. When you select Free Download Manager 3.5 RC in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Download Manager 3.5 RC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Download Manager 3.5 RC:
- The software company is: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Download Manager 3.5 RC.
8. After uninstalling Free Download Manager 3.5 RC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Download Manager 3.5 RC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Download Manager 3.5 RC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Download Manager 3.5 RC by FreeDownloadManager.ORG from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Download Manager 3.5 RC by FreeDownloadManager.ORG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Download Manager 3.5 RC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 20:33:51.097