Free Dictionary Widget
Free Dictionary Widget is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Dictionary Widget from your PCOpera widgets
. You can find out more on Opera widgets or check for application updates here
. Free Dictionary Widget is usually set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Free Dictionary Widget directory, regulated by the user's decision. wscript is the full command line if you want to remove Free Dictionary Widget. Free Dictionary Widget.exe is the Free Dictionary Widget's primary executable file and it occupies about 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Free Dictionary Widget. They occupy about 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk.
- Free Dictionary Widget.exe (926.86 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove Free Dictionary Widget from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Free Dictionary Widget:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Dictionary Widget
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Dictionary Widget\backside.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Dictionary Widget\config.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Dictionary Widget\default.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Dictionary Widget\Free Dictionary Widget.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Dictionary Widget
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Dictionary Widget\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Dictionary Widget\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Dictionary Widget\UninstallString
Free Dictionary Widget is an application marketed by the software company Opera widgets. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Free Dictionary Widget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Dictionary Widget from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Dictionary Widget or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Dictionary Widget". If it exists on your system the Free Dictionary Widget program will be found automatically. After you select Free Dictionary Widget in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Dictionary Widget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Dictionary Widget.
8. After uninstalling Free Dictionary Widget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Dictionary Widget which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Dictionary Widget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Dictionary Widget by Opera widgets from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Dictionary Widget by Opera widgets is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Dictionary Widget supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-02 13:39:45.717