Free Desktop Timer 1.2
Free Desktop Timer 1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Desktop Timer 1.2 from your computerDrive Software Company
. Check out here
for more information on Drive Software Company. More info about the software Free Desktop Timer 1.2 can be seen at http://www.drive-software.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Desktop Timer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Free Desktop Timer 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Desktop Timer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DesktopTimer.exe is the Free Desktop Timer 1.2's main executable file and it takes around 609.00 KB (623616 bytes) on disk.
Free Desktop Timer 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.28 MB (1338654
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopTimer.exe (609.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about Free Desktop Timer 1.2 version 1.2
Free Desktop Timer 1.2 is a program by the software company Drive Software Company. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Free Desktop Timer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Free Desktop Timer 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Desktop Timer 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Desktop Timer 1.2". The Free Desktop Timer 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Desktop Timer 1.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Desktop Timer 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Desktop Timer 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drive-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Desktop Timer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Desktop Timer 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Free Desktop Timer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Desktop Timer 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Desktop Timer 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Desktop Timer 1.2 by Drive Software Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Desktop Timer 1.2 by Drive Software Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Desktop Timer 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:26:19.557