Free DVD Video Converter
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Free DVD Video Converter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free DVD Video Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. You can find out more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Free DVD Video Converter at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free DVD Video Converter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeDVDVideoConverter is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free DVD Video Converter. FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.75 MB (1834472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free DVD Video Converter. They take an average of 49.86 MB (52283460
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins005.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.46 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.75 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.85 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.33 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.62 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (6.23 MB)
- nxp.exe (593.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of Free DVD Video Converter. You can find here a few links to other Free DVD Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free DVD Video Converter is an application released by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Free DVD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Free DVD Video Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free DVD Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free DVD Video Converter". The Free DVD Video Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free DVD Video Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free DVD Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free DVD Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeDVDVideoConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free DVD Video Converter.
8. After removing Free DVD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free DVD Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free DVD Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free DVD Video Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free DVD Video Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free DVD Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 20:12:59.180