Free CSS Toolbox 1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 from your systemBlumentals Software
. Open here
for more info on Blumentals Software. Click on http://www.blumentals.net
to get more details about Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 on Blumentals Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free CSS Toolbox directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free CSS Toolbox\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled csstool.exe and it has a size of 902.50 KB (924160 bytes).
Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.54 MB (1615641
bytes) on disk.
- csstool.exe (902.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Free CSS Toolbox 1.2.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Free CSS Toolbox 1.2:
- C:\Program Files\Free CSS Toolbox
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free CSS Toolbox
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Free CSS Toolbox\cssdefs\colors.ini
- C:\Program Files\Free CSS Toolbox\cssdefs\CSS General.ini
- C:\Program Files\Free CSS Toolbox\cssdefs\CSS Level 1.ini
- C:\Program Files\Free CSS Toolbox\cssdefs\CSS Level 2.1.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free CSS Toolbox_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free CSS Toolbox_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free CSS Toolbox_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free CSS Toolbox_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free CSS Toolbox_is1\UninstallString
Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 is a program released by the software company Blumentals Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free CSS Toolbox 1.2". The Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free CSS Toolbox 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free CSS Toolbox 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free CSS Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free CSS Toolbox 1.2.
8. After removing Free CSS Toolbox 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 by Blumentals Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 by Blumentals Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free CSS Toolbox 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:21:39.580