Free Audio Editor
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Free Audio Editor for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Editor from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Digital Wave Ltd. You can see more info on Free Audio Editor at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Free Audio Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor. The application's main executable file is labeled FreeAudioEditor.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1796456 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Free Audio Editor. They take about 6.55 MB (6871427
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.71 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (347.91 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.66 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Editor version 188.8.131.524
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Editor:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Editor is an application marketed by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Audio Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Free Audio Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Audio Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Editor app will be found very quickly. When you click Free Audio Editor in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Audio Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Editor:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Editor.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-07 09:31:37.083