Free Audio Converter
You can find below details on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Digital Wave Ltd. More info about the application Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter is the full command line if you want to remove Free Audio Converter. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes about 2.72 MB (2853888 bytes) and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of Free Audio Converter. They take about 8.13 MB (8523048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2061
only. Click on the links below for other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Audio Converter in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:43:46.930