Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. More data about Digital Wave Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details on Free Audio Converter at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Free Audio Converter's main file takes about 2.75 MB (2885096 bytes) and is called FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Free Audio Converter. They occupy an average of 91.82 MB (96279768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.75 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.72 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (6.07 MB)
- nxp.exe (594.98 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.08 MB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (45.48 KB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.45 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.62 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (6.08 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.09 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.45 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (8.16 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.66 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.32 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (6.07 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (6.07 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.50 MB)
- SoundCloudDownload.exe (6.06 MB)
- tunx.exe (124.98 KB)
- VimeoDownload.exe (6.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1688
only. For more Free Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Free Audio Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins001.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins003.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins003.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins003.msg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freemake\Uninstall\Uninstall Freemake Audio Converter.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Audio Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free Audio Converter in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:18:10.313