Franchise Hockey Manager 2014
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 from your PCOut of the Park Developments
. Open here
for more info on Out of the Park Developments. You can read more about about Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 at http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/
. Usually the Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Windows\Franchise Hockey Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Franchise Hockey Manager 2014. Franchise Hockey Manager 2014's main file takes around 9.48 MB (9941920 bytes) and its name is fhm2014.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Franchise Hockey Manager 2014. They take about 9.58 MB (10047296
bytes) on disk.
- fhm2014.exe (9.48 MB)
- GDFInstall.exe (102.91 KB)
This data is about Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 version 2014
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Franchise Hockey Manager 2014's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\config\key.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\config\settings.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OOTP Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Franchise Hockey Manager2014
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 is a program released by Out of the Park Developments. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Franchise Hockey Manager 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 program will be found very quickly. After you select Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Franchise Hockey Manager 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Franchise Hockey Manager 2014:
- The publisher is: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Franchise Hockey Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014.
8. After uninstalling Franchise Hockey Manager 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 by Out of the Park Developments from your computer, nor are we saying that Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 by Out of the Park Developments is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:26:47.767