This page is about Frame Asterisk for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Frame Asterisk from your systemFrame Asterisk
. More information on Frame Asterisk can be seen here
. Frame Asterisk is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EFB5C3EE-1432385351-E411-AA1F-F8A963FAC8EE directory, subject to the user's choice. Frame Asterisk's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EFB5C3EE-1432385351-E411-AA1F-F8A963FAC8EE\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 85.51 KB (87561 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Frame Asterisk. They occupy 85.51 KB (87561
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Frame Asterisk.
Frame Asterisk is a program offered by Frame Asterisk. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Frame Asterisk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Frame Asterisk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Frame Asterisk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Frame Asterisk". The Frame Asterisk application will be found automatically. After you click Frame Asterisk in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Frame Asterisk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Frame Asterisk.
8. After removing Frame Asterisk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Frame Asterisk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Frame Asterisk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frame Asterisk by Frame Asterisk from your PC, nor are we saying that Frame Asterisk by Frame Asterisk is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frame Asterisk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:19:50.320