This info is about Foxy v1.9.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Foxy v1.9.9 from your computerFoxy, Inc.
. More information on Foxy, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Foxy v1.9.9 at http://www.gofoxy.net/
. Usually the Foxy v1.9.9 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Foxy v1.9.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Foxy v1.9.9's primary executable file and it occupies close to 675.90 KB (692126 bytes) on disk.
Foxy v1.9.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 675.90 KB (692126
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Foxy v1.9.9 version 1.9.9
Foxy v1.9.9 is a program marketed by the software company Foxy, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Foxy v1.9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Foxy v1.9.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Foxy v1.9.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxy v1.9.9". The Foxy v1.9.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Foxy v1.9.9 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Foxy v1.9.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxy v1.9.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gofoxy.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Foxy v1.9.9.
8. After uninstalling Foxy v1.9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Foxy v1.9.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foxy v1.9.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Foxy v1.9.9 by Foxy, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Foxy v1.9.9 by Foxy, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Foxy v1.9.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:55:24.227