Foxy Jumper 2
Foxy Jumper 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Foxy Jumper 2 from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GamexTazy\Foxy Jumper 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Foxy Jumper 2 is C:\Program Files\GamexTazy\Foxy Jumper 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 26.37 KB (27000 bytes) on disk and is labeled Foxy_Jumper2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Foxy Jumper 2. They occupy an average of 1.03 MB (1083462
bytes) on disk.
- Foxy_Jumper2.exe (26.37 KB)
- Foxy_Jumper2.wrp.exe (474.50 KB)
- Snd_Conv.exe (5.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.70 KB)
- oggdec.exe (152.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Foxy Jumper 2. For other Foxy Jumper 2 versions please click below:
Foxy Jumper 2 is a program marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Foxy Jumper 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Foxy Jumper 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Foxy Jumper 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Foxy Jumper 2". If it is installed on your PC the Foxy Jumper 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Foxy Jumper 2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Foxy Jumper 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Foxy Jumper 2.
8. After uninstalling Foxy Jumper 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Foxy Jumper 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foxy Jumper 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Foxy Jumper 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxy Jumper 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Foxy Jumper 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 04:22:40.400