This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Foxit Reader for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Foxit Reader from your systemFoxit Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Foxit Corporation. Further information about Foxit Reader can be found at http://www.foxitsoftware.com/?Language=en
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Foxit Reader. The application's main executable file is called Foxit Reader.exe and occupies 34.55 MB (36229696 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Foxit Reader. They occupy about 49.18 MB (51573760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Foxit Reader.exe (34.55 MB)
- Foxit Updater.exe (9.13 MB)
- SendCrashReport.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.82 MB)
- UninstallPrint.exe (737.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (845.16 KB)
- FXC_ProxyProcess.exe (59.06 KB)
- FoxitPrevhost.exe (94.06 KB)
This info is about Foxit Reader version 220.127.116.111
alone. Click on the links below for other Foxit Reader versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Foxit Reader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Foxit Reader:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Foxit Reader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Foxit Reader\سنàëèٍü Foxit Reader.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader\CRASH.DMP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader\CRASHLOG.TXT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader\CrashReport.zip
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Foxit Reader is an application offered by the software company Foxit Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Foxit Reader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Foxit Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". The Foxit Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Foxit Reader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Foxit Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxit Reader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/?Language=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Foxit Reader.
8. After uninstalling Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Foxit Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:09:24.377