Foxit PDF Editor
Foxit PDF Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Foxit PDF Editor from your PCFoxit Corporation
. More information on Foxit Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Foxit PDF Editor program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\PDF Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Foxit PDF Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\PDF Editor\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PDFEdit.exe and it has a size of 2.05 MB (2154500 bytes).
Foxit PDF Editor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.36 MB (2471372
bytes) on disk:
- PDFEdit.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (309.45 KB)
This info is about Foxit PDF Editor version 220.127.116.112
only. You can find below info on other releases of Foxit PDF Editor:
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Foxit PDF Editor from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Foxit PDF Editor
Foxit PDF Editor is a program marketed by the software company Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Foxit PDF Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Foxit PDF Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Foxit PDF Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Foxit PDF Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Foxit PDF Editor application will be found automatically. After you select Foxit PDF Editor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Foxit PDF Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Foxit PDF Editor.
8. After removing Foxit PDF Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Foxit PDF Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit PDF Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Foxit PDF Editor by Foxit Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Foxit PDF Editor by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit PDF Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:58:57.320