FoxTab Media Player
FoxTab Media Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. FoxTab Media Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoxTabFLVPlayer\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 569.38 KB (583048 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall FoxTab Media Player from your system
The executable files below are installed along with FoxTab Media Player. They take about 569.38 KB (583048
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (569.38 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FoxTab Media Player.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\FoxTab Media Player.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FoxTab Media Player
Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall FoxTab Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FoxTab Media Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FoxTab Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FoxTab Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the FoxTab Media Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FoxTab Media Player in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FoxTab Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FoxTab Media Player.
8. After uninstalling FoxTab Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FoxTab Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoxTab Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130