FoxTab Media Player
FoxTab Media Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. FoxTab Media Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoxTabFLVPlayer\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 569.38 KB (583048 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall FoxTab Media Player from your system
The executable files below are installed along with FoxTab Media Player. They take about 569.38 KB (583048
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (569.38 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FoxTab Media Player.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FoxTab Media Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FoxTab Media Player\FoxTab Media Player.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FoxTab Media Player
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove FoxTab Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FoxTab Media Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FoxTab Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FoxTab Media Player". If it exists on your system the FoxTab Media Player application will be found very quickly. When you click FoxTab Media Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FoxTab Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FoxTab Media Player.
8. After uninstalling FoxTab Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoxTab Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FoxTab Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130