FoxNews is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FoxNews from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. FoxNews is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FoxNews. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
FoxNews is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FoxNews version 22.214.171.124589
FoxNews is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FoxNews is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FoxNews from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FoxNews or simply click the Search field and type in "FoxNews". If it is installed on your PC the FoxNews program will be found automatically. When you select FoxNews in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FoxNews, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FoxNews.
8. After removing FoxNews, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoxNews which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoxNews using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FoxNews by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that FoxNews by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FoxNews in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:04:23.677