Four Finders is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Four Finders from your systemFour Finders
. Go over here
for more information on Four Finders. Click on http://fourfinders.net/support
to get more data about Four Finders on Four Finders's website. Four Finders is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Four Finders folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Four Finders's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Four Finders\FourFindersuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled FourFindersUninstall.exe and occupies 233.42 KB (239020 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Four Finders. They occupy about 756.92 KB (775084
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FourFindersUninstall.exe (233.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Four Finders version 2014.07.21.073057
only. For more Four Finders versions please click below:
Four Finders is a program released by the software company Four Finders. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Four Finders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Four Finders from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Four Finders or simply click the Search field and type in "Four Finders". The Four Finders program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Four Finders in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Four Finders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Four Finders:
- The web site of the application is: http://fourfinders.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Four Finders\FourFindersuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Four Finders.
8. After removing Four Finders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Four Finders that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Four Finders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Four Finders by Four Finders from your computer, we are not saying that Four Finders by Four Finders is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Four Finders in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 17:18:25.363