Fortified is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fortified from your systemClapfoot
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Clapfoot. More information about the software Fortified can be seen at http://www.fortifiedgame.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fortified directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Fortified is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called html5app_steam.exe and its approximative size is 1.79 MB (1881168 bytes).
Fortified installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.58 MB (19477472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Fortified when you uninstall it:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Fortified.url
Fortified is a program by the software company Clapfoot. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Fortified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fortified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fortified or simply click the Search field and type in "Fortified". If it exists on your system the Fortified program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fortified in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fortified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fortified:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fortifiedgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fortified.
8. After uninstalling Fortified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fortified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fortified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fortified by Clapfoot from your computer, nor are we saying that Fortified by Clapfoot is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fortified in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 10:31:02.660