This page is about Fort Defense for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fort Defense from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. More information about the app Fort Defense can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Fort Defense is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fort Defense directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Fort Defense by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fort Defense\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FortDefense-WT.exe is the Fort Defense's primary executable file and it takes close to 542.58 KB (555600 bytes) on disk.
Fort Defense contains of the executables below. They take 886.81 KB (908096
bytes) on disk.
- FortDefense-WT.exe (542.58 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Fort Defense version 220.127.116.11
Fort Defense is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Fort Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fort Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fort Defense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fort Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Fort Defense app will be found automatically. When you click Fort Defense in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fort Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fort Defense:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fort Defense\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fort Defense.
8. After uninstalling Fort Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fort Defense which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fort Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fort Defense by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Fort Defense by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fort Defense supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:15:47.830